Family Accommodation in Bilpin, Blue Mountains/Hawkesbury region, NSW
Bilpin Country Lodge is a beautiful B&B / farmstay with outstanding facilities the whole family will enjoy.
Short 90 minute drive from central Sydney & Sydney airport, Bilpin Springs Lodge is your 'easy access' getaway with family, friends & colleagues.
Rated 4 diamond standard accommodation, set on 10 acres of gardens, farm & bushland. Lodge has B&B / Farmstay style family & couples accommodation. Surrounded by 'pick-your-own' apple orchards, sheep grazing, National Parks, country villages & Blue Mountains tourist attractions. Perfect for:
Info & Facilities:
- Lodge comfortably sleeps up to 20 guests
- All couples & family bedrooms have en-suite (private) bathrooms
- Breakfast provided daily. All other meals self catered (unless pre-booked)
- Use of huge kitchen for self catering, BBQ on verandah, giant spa, free Wi-Fi
- For all guests - canoes, farm animals, kids playground, yabbying, table tennis
- Trampoline, basketball, pool table, bushwalks plus lots more
- We're pet friendly with free* onsite kennels available (* min 2 night stay)
- See lodge videos - click You Tube icon on this page
- To book, click yellow BOOK NOW button or call (02) 4567 0300
- Blue Mtns Botanic Garden Mt Tomah, Chapel Hill, Turpentine Tree, Loxley on Bellbird (all 10 mins), Zig Zag railway (soon to re-open), Kurrajong village, 3 Sisters / Katoomba, Leura, Blackheath villages, Jenolan Caves, Mudgee wineries
- Fruit picking, pubs, restaurants, cafes, historic towns, shopping, bushwalks, swimming, horse riding, golf, Hawkesbury river canoeing, mountain biking, 4WD, Glow worm tunnel, Blue Mountains canyoning & abseiling adventures